Good looking [x]
Good looking [x]
#tbt to all the way back to two days ago celebrating @bigblakbassist ‘s birthday! Such a great night celebrating with the best of friends😄🎂🍹🎉 #happybirthday #allnighter #adios #realtalk #bestfriends #greatnights #summer2013 #throwbackthursday
4am kisses at LAX before his flight back to Georgia this morning! Did not like saying goodbye for now but I’ll be joining him in just 23 days! He’s all yours @peachymean, enjoy! #summer2013 #boyfriend #love #hategoodbyes #sumerlovin (at Terminal 1)
Today was awesome. Took a two hour drive just to eat lunch and it was so so worth it. The outside looks like a dive but the food served is some of the tastiest I’ve ever had the privilege of consuming. Such a fun day with the fam and my love! #basquefood #yum #bakersfield #noriegas #familystylemeal #delicous #family #roadtrip
So around November a friend gave me a deer carcass for a project I’m in the process of cultivating. I left it hang in a tree over winter to dry out. Today, I went to take it down…but to my surprise, I found new life forming in the heart of death.
There is something so beautiful about this I just can’t even.
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.